A podcast for people with Ankylosing Spondylitis. I am Jayson Sacco, a 34 year plus Ankylosing Spondylitis survivor. With this show, I want to bring the AS community together and talk with doctors, organizations, and individuals all dealing with AS.
What Jason Was Doing Well
- The intro was short and to the point and you get right to the point.
- “I’m a 35-year plus survivor” Great example of authority
- “I want to bring experts together” Solid premise for the show.
- Great job of reading the email.
- Great tips to help listeners understand what they are fighting.
Things That Need Tweaked
- You might want to put in a disclaimer.
- Need a menu. The about is at the bottom
- A lot of hidden menus
- Maybe a smidge more show notes?
- Missing About, Contact, Subscribe menu items
- “If you have questions, reach out.” How?
Check out the show
Get Your Show Reviewed
Get your podcast audit and get your show reviewed today.
More From Dave and Erik
Find Dave at schoolofpodcasting.com
Find Erik at podcasttalentcoach.com